Posted Date: March 13th, 2017
The Manager of the ASC manages the daily operations of the Ambulatory Surgery Center at TRIA Orthopaedic Center. This includes staff management, supply and financial management responsibilities with specific tasks such as hiring, evaluations and discipline, supply and equipment selection and coordination, and facilitation of the daily perioperative schedule. This position will also include identification of goals and shared responsibility for all areas for process improvements and Lean initiatives within the ASC.
Bachelor’s degree required, BSN preferred, Two years operating room and leadership experience required, two years perioperative experience required and leadership experience with ACLS and PALS. Registered nurse in State of MN required, CNOR, CAPA or related certification desired, basic computing experience required, strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrates knowledge of age related growth and development principles necessary to provide appropriate service and assure safety of patients.
• RN, Bachelor’s degree required, BSN preferred
• Two years’ operating room or management experience required.
• Two years perioperative experience required
• Registered nurse in State of MN required, BSN preferred
• CNOR, CAPA or related certification desired
• Basic computing experience required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of age related growth and development principles necessary to provide appropriate service and assure safety of patients.
• ACLS and PALS required
This role will have responsibility for the TRIA ASC, including Preop/PACU/Phase II, OR and SPD.
Union Name: Non-Union (100)
Job Code: P1ACI
Department: Ambulatory Surgery Center
Job Number: 43929
Status: Full Time
Work Schedule: primarily M-F, occ Saturdays
Site: TRIA Woodbury
Hours/Pay Period: 80
Benefit Eligible: Yes