The TRIA /Hotel Recovery Program gives patients the opportunity to have total joint replacements that are normally done in a hospital setting performed in TRIA’s outpatient surgery center. The extended-stay recovery takes place at the Hilton hotel, in a private room with personal nursing care.
- Free consultation with a TRIA orthopaedic surgeon
- Surgery will be coordinated with TRIA and Trip4Care. Our international travel facilitator, Maria Maldonado, is our point of contact for patient questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-800-460-3736 or 1-952-270-0525
- TRIA is in close proximity to Minneapolis-St Paul International airport.
- Patients will check in at TRIA two days prior to surgery for any final medical clearance and tests.
- Surgery is completed in our-state-of the art facility. After surgery and initial recovery, anesthesia provides clearance to discharge to hotel
- Nursing is onsite, with coordinated care throughout the stay. Physical therapy and occupational therapy is also onsite.
- All meals are covered for the patient and their personal coach. All medications are delivered to the patient.
For Patients: Hotel Recovery Program Consultation
Friday, May 5 and Saturday, May 6
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Park Town Hotel in Saskatoon
924 Spadina Crescent E
Saskatoon, SK S7K 3H5, Canada
Please join us for an open consultation to learn more about our joint replacement program. Fill out the form below to confirm your date and time.
For Professionals: TRIA Seminar for Orthopaedic Professional Seminar
The TRIA/Hotel Recovery Program offers a unique alternative for the international joint replacement patients. Please join us to learn more about our program.
Friday, May 5 at 6:00 p.m.
Park Town Hotel Saskatoon
924 Spandina Crescent East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 3H5