|About the Program||Bio-Skills Lab||Newsletters|
|Education and Didactics||Team Coverage||Current Fellows and Alumni|
Sports Medicine & Shoulder Fellowship
Maia M. Knox, C-TAGME
TRIA Orthopaedic Center
8100 Northland Drive
Bloomington, MN 55431
Three each year (filled via the Orthopaedic San Francisco Match Program)
- Completed an accredited (ACGME) Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program.
- Must be eligible to obtain a license to practice medicine in the State of Minnesota during the fellowship year.
- Completion of all three steps of the USMLE prior to start of program.
- SF Match Application
- Arthroscopic and Open Shoulder Procedures
- Knee Ligament Reconstruction
- Hamstring Repairs
- Knee Osteotomies
- Cartilage and Meniscal Transplantation
- Hip and Elbow Arthroscopy
- Professional and Collegiate Team Coverage
- Community Sporting Events
1 year: August 1 through July 31
January 5-6, 2018