Aimee Custer, PsyD, LP
I believe in the importance of holistic, patient-centered care and learning how to serve patients along their journey. I recently completed a sports neuropsychology fellowship, specializing in the assessment and treatment of sports-related concussion. I’ve worked with athletes across all sports, including youth, collegiate, professional and Olympic populations. Through clinical training and research, I've seen the importance of utilizing an active treatment approach for the management of concussion, including collaboration with an interdisciplinary team to develop specific treatment plans for patients. In addition to the traumatic brain injury management, I’ve also completed training in rehabilitation of spinal cord injury, traumatic orthopedic injury, chronic illness and pain management.
- Neuropsychology Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Sports Concussion Program
- Doctorate of Clinical Psychology, Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University, Twin Cities, MN
- APA Accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship, University of Missouri Department of Health Psychology, Columbia, MO
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, College of St. Benedicts/St. Johns University, St. Joseph, MN
- ImPACT Certification, Certified for administration and interpretation of Immediate Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing (ImPACT)
- Sports Neuropsychology Society
- American Psychological Association
- I am a Minnesota native and am very excited to return back to the Twin Cities. I have had a longstanding passion for sports as a prior three sport athlete and competitor in triathlons. I believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance. When I am away from work, you can find me at the gym, spending time with family, friends, and beloved dogs, or traveling with my husband.