Benjamin Maschke, PT, DPT, OCS
Physical Therapy Supervisor
As a husband, father, runner, and clinician I understand how the complexities of life can affect ones healing and rehabilitation. When treating patients I try to design a treatment plan based on current and emerging evidence, but also one that fits each patient’s unique lifestyle. Physical therapy is about minimizing pain, optimizing movement while maximizing function. I enjoy the challenge of addressing these ideas with each patient through exercise and hands-on treatment. I have a special interest in treating complex orthopaedic cases and running related injuries. In my free time you will likely find me spending time with my wife and two daughters.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology and Biology, Concordia University Wisconsin
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Concordia University Wisconsin
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy – Massachusetts General Hospital Institute of Health Professions
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association - Orthopaedic and Sports Section Member