Blake Butler, PT, MPT
With over 16 years experience as an outpatient physical therapist, I have always enjoyed working with patients with a wide variety of orthopedic conditions. I am a lifelong athlete and love working with athletes regardless of the sport. As a runner/marathoner and triathlete (including ironman distance) I have become more focused on specializing in working with runners and endurance athletes from novice to elite (including state/national champions and D-1 collegiate runners).
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Sciences, The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN, 1996
- Master of Arts in Physical Therapy from The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN 1998
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- Level 1 Certified Running Coach – RRCA (Roadrunners Club of America)
- USAT Level 1 Triathlon Coach
- Level 1 Functional Dry Needling
- American Physical Therapy Association: Sports Physical Therapy Section member
- USAT (USA Triathlon)
- Outside of work and racing, I enjoy spending time with my wife and 4 kids and also coach a Summer youth triathlon club that I started in 2014 where I live in Waconia.