Brian Edmonson, PT, DPT, OCS
I am a physical therapist because I enjoy having the opportunity to improve someone’s quality of life by restoring function and decreasing pain. I help my patients achieve these goals through biomechanical problem solving, application of neuroscience, utilization of evidence based treatment techniques, education and motivation.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science, North Park University, Chicago, IL
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin La Crosse
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopaedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- In my free time I enjoy playing soccer, basketball and ultimate frisbee, fixing anything that's broken, making music, singing karaoke, being a MN sports fan (difficult at times), watching movies, playing with my dogs, and spending time with my wife, family and friends.