Brian Theisen, PT, DPT, ATC
I enjoy treating patients with a wide variety of orthopedic injuries. I believe the most important aspect of physical therapy is educating patients and facilitating independence. My path to the field of physical therapy originates from my experiences as a multi-sport athlete in high school. The rehabilitation of several orthopedic injuries piqued my interest in the rehabilitative field. I enjoy treating all athletes with a particular interest in basketball and foot. I have helped athletes ranging from high school to professional return to the sports they love. I believe my experiences as an Athletic Trainer gives me a unique perspective to returning athletes to their sports.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training, Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, College of St. Scholastica, Dultuh, MN
- Minnesota State Board of Physical Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers' Association
- Outside of TRIA, I enjoy playing basketball, camping, hiking, singing in a Men’s Chorus, and faithfully cheering on Minnesota sports teams.