Brian Walters, MD
Orthopedic Surgery/Sports Medicine Fellowship
As a fellowship trained sports medicine orthopedic surgeon, my training has focused on the management and care of sports injuries in athletes of all ages both on and off the field. As a former competitive athlete, I truly believe the keys to mental and physical well-being are intertwined. When one is affected or neglected, the other suffers and vice-versa. I believe this so much that I have dedicated my life to the mission of improving my patient’s well-being by ensuring that they can get back to doing whatever it is they enjoy doing. Whether you are a professional athlete, an aspiring novice or a weekend warrior with a never say die mentality, I am eager and capable to equip you with the treatment you need to keep getting after it.
- Orthopaedics, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- Fellowship Andrews Sports Medicine Institute, Birmingham, AL
- Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Bachelor of Science, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- When I'm not seeing patients you can usually find me running, cooking or traveling and as often as possible, sharing in those experiences with my family.