Connor Roach, MS, OTR/L
An injury or surgery to the hand or upper extremity can have a tremendous impact on one’s daily life. I take pride in utilizing evidence-based practice and providing quality care to patients while guiding them in their recovery. I chose to specialize in the rehabilitation of the hand and upper extremity because I enjoy the anatomy and neurology behind it and most importantly helping people get back to doing what they love.
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Mary, Bismarck, ND
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Science, University of Mary, Bismarck, ND
- National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Backpacking/camping, hunting, fishing, kayaking, pick up sports including; pond hockey, tennis, racquetball, football, and staying active.