Cory Gilbert, OTR/L, CHT
My special interests are upper extremity orthopedic rehabilitation including: shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand conditions/injuries, and custom upper extremity splinting.I have been an occupational therapist since 2006 and have spent the entire time in hand therapy.I find it rewarding and challenging to work with patients who have a wide variety of conditions and help them achieve their goals.
- Masters of Arts in Occupational Therapy, College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, MN
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Promotion, South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Hand Therapy Certification Commission
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- In my spare time I enjoy playing sports baseball/softball, basketball, golfing, working out, and being out on the water. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family.