Courtney Scott, PA-C
I have dedicated my career to enhancing my knowledge of the spine, its mechanics, and how it relates to our daily activities. I like to spend time with my patient population discussing their diagnosis, and how they can be proactive in their care. Many times we need to develop a team approach for dealing spinal conditions. When not at TRIA, I volunteer as a yoga teacher, and participate in strength training.
- Bachelor of Arts in Neuroscience, University of Delaware
- Masters of Science, St. Francis University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), Board Certified
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants