David Wells, DNP, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
As a nurse practitioner in orthopedics, my aim is to assist patients in recovering from foot and ankle conditions by providing patient-centered care using a holistic approach. I strive to educate patients and encourage them to be active in their treatment process with input throughout the care provided. My goal is to help people get back to doing the things they love to do. I believe in using evidence-based practice and staying current through continued education. I look forward to building strong and lasting relationships with my patients.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice, FNP, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- American Nurses Credentialing Center - Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International: Honor Society of Nursing
- I enjoy spending time with my wife outdoors, biking, hiking, skiing, hunting, and playing golf. I love playing hockey and watching all sports, especially live. I am originally from Wyoming, but I look forward to exploring my spouses home state of Minnesota and meeting new people. I love my career in healthcare and look forward to helping people improve their quality of life. Skol Vikes!