Diane Muenchow, PT, DPT
As a Physical Therapist I enjoy treating patients with a patient centered approach. I believe educating patients about their condition and treatment leads to a better recovery and overall outcome. I'm a STOTT Pilates certified instructor and incorporate core stabilization principles into my practice. Besides treating in the clinic I'm also part of our Pool Therapy Program and love using the supportive and resistive properties of water to aid people rehab. My athletic background includes basketball, volleyball, and track and field. I also feel my time spent figure skating and dancing allowed me to cross train, stay injury free and gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of these sports. Another area of practice I enjoy is working with active women during pregnancy and after delivery.
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine, University of Evansville, Evansville, IN
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences, Rochester, MN
- Minnesota State Board - Licensed
- Graston Technique Certified
- Stott Pilates certified instructor RMR 1 and RMR 2
- American Physical Therapy Association - Orthopaedic and Women's Health Section