Emily Bentow, MS, ATR, ATC
I am grateful to be a part of the TRIA Sports Medicine team that is instrumental and committed in educating, building and shaping successful student-athletes. Being an athletic trainer means ongoing learning and skill development. As the athletic trainer for Como High School I am allowed to grow personally and professionally by fulfilling my vocation through service for others.
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, 2014
- Master of Science Kinesiology, Point Loma Nazarene University, San Diego, CA, 2017
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Registered Athletic Trainer
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- San Diego High Schools Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Snowmobile Rider, Lake Angler, Music lover, Gym Rat, Weight Room Junkie, Whitetail Hunter, Lease Eater, Coffee Connoisseur, Piano/Saxophone Player, Outdoor & Adventure Enthusiast.