Erika Mundinger, PT, DPT, OCS
Physical therapy gives me enjoyment in helping people return to their sports, recreation, and normal way of life without limitation of pain and injury. With a combination of manual therapies, functional movement, and therapeutic exercise I get great reward working with patients getting them back to what they love. When not practicing PT I am an avid outdoor enthusiast spending my winters on the ski hill and cross-country trails and summers as a skydiving instructor. I also enjoy cycling, hiking the Twin Cities trails, weight lifting, and yoga.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology, Montana State University
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences, Rochester, MN
- Additional training in manual therapy
- Certified American Physical Therapy Association Clinical Instructor
- Level 1 Functional Dry Needling
- American Physical Therapy Association