Erin Hanrahan, MOTR/L, CHT
It is rewarding to treat patients of all ages at TRIA. My approach is patient-centered and aimed at restoring function. I enjoy guiding patients through therapy and seeing them return to activities such as gardening, music, or sports. In hand therapy we often fabricate custom splints, and it is gratifying to collaborate with a patient to make a splint that meets their needs. I try to continuously educate myself in order to provide comprehensive and evidence-based care.
- Bachelor of Science, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Master of Education, Iowa State University, Ames, IA
- Master of Occupational Therapy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapist, Hand Therapy Certification Commission
- When I’m not at work, I enjoy time with my family. I love trips to the park with my young son, daily walks with our dog, outdoor yoga, and spending time by water.