Gregory Hildebrand, MD
Orthopedic Surgery/Sports Medicine Fellowship
Bloomington / Maple Grove
My goal as a fellowship trained sports medicine orthopedic surgeon is to return my patient to any and all activities they enjoy while using the most up to date minimally invasive techniques available. I have experience working with athletes of all levels ranging from pee wee sports through the Super Bowl 50 Champion Denver Broncos and Colorado Rockies. Regardless of your level of activity I look forward to providing the care you need to get you back in the game. I specialize in hip, knee, shoulder, and elbow surgery and see patients at TRIA's location in Bloomington and Maple Grove.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopaedic Surgery Sports Medicine, Steadman Hawkins Clinic, Denver, CO
- Loyola Univeristy - Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood IL
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Board Eligible
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- International Society for Hip Arthroscopy
- I live in Minneapolis with my beautiful wife, an Ob/Gyn at Park Nicollet, and son. Outside of work I enjoy spending time with my family and friends while taking advantage of the great parks, lakes and trails around the twin cities. I especially enjoy biking, water, snow and cross-country skiing, golf, football and baseball.