Jalisa Philips, MS, ATR, ATC
As an athletic trainer at TRIA, I am fortunate to work with the students at St. Croix Lutheran High School as well as help patients in the clinic setting. This gives me the opportunity to work with patients of all ages. Being an out-reach athletic trainer allows me to assist the athletes from their initial injury, through the rehab process and as they return to play.
- Bachelor of Art in Athletic Training, Coe College, Cedar Rapids, IA, 2013
- Master of Science in Kinesiology, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS, 2015
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Register Athletic Trainer
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- In my free time I enjoy playing or watching sports, outdoor activities, and spending time with family.