Jeffrey S. Rasch, D.O.
Family Medicine/Musculoskeletal Primary Care/Sports Medicine Fellowship
As a sports medicine specialist I love treating a variety of sports medicine and non-operative orthopedics injuries. My goal is always to get my patients back to their normal activities or on to the field of play as quickly as possible.
- Family Medicine Residency, University of Utah, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- Primary Care Sports Medicine, University of Utah, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- D.O. Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO
- Bachelor of Science, Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Montana Medical Association
- I am an avid cyclist and Nordic skier. I love spending time in the great outdoors with my wife and two sons.