Jessica Cicero, PA-C
I had felt a calling towards orthopedics since the 8th grade when I experienced my first broken bone. I graduated from Minnesota State University, Mankato with a degree in Biochemistr. After graduation, I immediately began my Physician Assistant Program at Rush University in Chicago. While in Chicago, I completed an Advanced Clinical Practice Rotation in Orthopaedic Surgery at Midwest Orthopaedics. I was privileged to work with some wonderful physicians in Chicago, but felt my calling to return to Minnesota. I am happy to have found my place in such a team centered organization. I enjoy being able to follow my patients from their first visit through their recovery.
- Advance Practice Rotation in Orthopaedics, Rush University, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry, Minnesota State University-Mankato, Mankato, MN
- Masters in Physician Assistant, Rush University, Chicago, IL
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my husband. We love outdoor activities including swimming, biking, kayaking, and camping. During the winters, I enjoy reading and sewing.