Joshua Brodersen, MATrg, LAT, ATC, CKTP
Bloomington - TRIA
I found my passion for Athletic Training as many others have, being the injured athlete as a pitcher in college. As an outreach athletic trainer at St. Louis Park High School, it is extremely rewarding to provide medical care to the athletes and to engage and educate the coaches, parents, and staff within the local sports community. My love for sports medicine, rehabilitation, and caring for the athlete stems from my experience as one. I pride myself on providing the best care, and education possible for any patient or athlete.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology, The College of St. Scholastica, Duluth, MN
- Master of Athletic Training, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Kinesio Taping International- Certified Kinesio Tape Practitioner
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers Association
- Outside of TRIA I enjoy playing baseball, golfing, and exploring the outdoors in the summer and fall in any way possible. During the winter months, I love to try and travel to ski, this year hopefully to Corbet’s Couloir.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.