Kathleen Peter, MD
My orthopedic surgery training was at one of the nation's busiest hospitals - Los Angeles County - which gave me great exposure to a wealth of orthopedic problems and treatments. In my practice, my goal is to assist my patients in returning to their desired level of activity. I strive to develop a working relationship with my patients to achieve this goal, and encourage them to be active, knowledgeable participants in their treatment plan. I have a special interest in adult hip and knee reconstruction.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Southern California Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- American Association of Physicians for Human Rights
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine "Best Doctors" (2015)
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine "Best Doctors for Women" (2013)
- My interests outside of health care include travel, recreational activities like sea kayaking, golf, bicycling, walking, downhill and cross-country skiing and spending time with friends and family.