Kevin Guiney, MOTR/L
I am primarily trained as an Occupational Therapist with an additional specialty focus in Hand Therapy. I enjoy addressing orthopedic issues of the hand, wrist, and elbow. I am interested in remediating upper extremity problems with a mix of exercise, soft tissue work, and the fabrication of custom orthoses.
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Master of Occupational Therapy, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- I enjoy living an activity lifestyle outside of work, some of my favorite activities include bike racing, paddling, and hockey.