Kim Waterbury, MS, OTR/L, CHT
Hand Therapy Supervisor
When someone sustains an injury or has a chronic condition affecting their hand or arm, every part of their life is often impacted. I strive to provide the best possible care to each patient to help them achieve their goals and get back to the things that matter most to them. I focus on educating and coaching patients through their rehabilitation, providing them the tools they need to maximize their individual outcomes. I enjoy practicing and continuously learning about the complexity of hand therapy.
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts (photography and printmaking), Coe College, Cedar Rapids IA
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis MN
- Certified Hand Therapist, Hand Therapy Certification Commission
- Occupational Therapist Registered, National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapist Licensed, Minnesota Department of Health
- Certified in Graston Technique for the Upper Extremity
- Certified Kinesiotape Practitioner
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor/Level I - Titleist Performance Institute
- American Society of Hand Therapists
- In my free time I enjoy spending time with my husband and family, our two dogs, being outside for anything, and occasionally getting back to my roots in the fine arts.