Lindsay Knight, ATR, ATC
I became an athletic trainer because of my passion to help others and my love for athletics. As the athletic trainer for Como Park Senior High School I am fortunate to work with the student athletes. My clinical role gives me the opportunity to work with patients of all ages and varieties of injuries.
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, 2015
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Registered Athletic Trainer
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- In my free time I like to snowboard, wakeboard, and spend as much time outdoors as possible! I love to watch hockey, baseball, and anything involving the performing arts.