Mark Wilczynski, MD
Orthopaedic Surgery/Hand Fellowship
As a hand and upper extremity specialist, I understand how disorders of the hand and upper extremity affect those of all ages and negatively impact their quality of life. It is very rewarding to have a particular interest in and perform surgeries on the hand and wrist to help afflicted patients return to their activities. I enjoy the hand and upper extremities because it gives me the opportunity to deal with a wide variety of patients from young children to older adults. And it also allows me to deal with a number of different conditions, from traumatic to nerve conditions to reconstructive conditions.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine - Atlanta, GA
- Hand Surgery, Washington Univ. School of Medicine - St. Louis, MO
- Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee - MD
- BA, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- MA, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Candidate Member, American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Emerging Leader Program, American Orthopaedic Association
- Mpls St. Paul Magazine "Top Doctors Rising Star" (2015-2017)
- Recreational activities that I personally enjoy include jogging, cycling, and hiking.