Natasha Benkovich, PA-C
Prior to joining HealthPartners Orthopaedic trauma team Benkovich practiced in Chicago at a comprehensive orthopedic private practice. She obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in biomedical engineering at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. Following her undergraduate degree she served as an AmeriCorps member in New York counseling patients on healthy lifestyles. She then attended Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science where she obtained a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Practice.
She is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants as well as Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Bachelor of Science in Bionmedical Engineering, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Practice, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago, IL
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant at Midland Orthopedics, Chicago, IL
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Outside of orthopedics, I enjoys cooking, sightseeing, and outdoor activities.