Reggie Ronning, MS, ATR, ATC
I’m blessed to have the opportunity to help people improve their health and well-being on a daily basis as an outreach athletic trainer for Washburn High School. I focus on injury prevention through proper biomechanics and maintenance of stability and mobility. Another passion of mine is treating soft tissue injuries, because the process of how the body heals is simply amazing.
- Bachelor of Arts in Athletic Training, Bethel University, 2013
- Master of Science in Human Performance, University of Wisconsin- La Crosse, 2015
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Registered Athletic Trainer
- Fascial Movement Taping - Rocktape
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- In my free time I enjoy playing tennis and golf, as well as motorcycling and snowmobiling.