Rob Johnson, MD, CAQ
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
Bloomington - TRIA
My practice interests are concussion, medical problems of athletes, and non-operative musculoskeletal medicine.
- Family Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Certificate of Added Qualifications: Sports Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
- Director Emeritus, Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Team Physician, Bethel University
- Team Physician, University of St. Thomas
- Team, Physician, Eden Prairie High School
- Team Physician, University of Minnesota
- Volunteer Physician, USA Cup
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine, Fellow
- American Medical Athletic Association
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (Charter Member, Founder)
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- Hennepin Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Council on Physical Activity and Sports Northland Chapter, American College of Sports Medicine
Honors & Awards
- Minnesota Monthly’s 2015 Best Doctors
- Mpls St. Paul Magazine "Top Doctors" (2012-2019)
- I value my time with my wife, two sons and their spouses, and my five delightful grandchildren.
- My hobbies are sports oriented - running, alpine and cross-country skiing, and golf.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.