Ross Paskoff, MD
Non-Operative Orthopaedics/Sports Medicine Fellowship
I’ve practiced as a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon, fellowship trained in sports medicine for over 16 years focusing on sports medicine, knee and shoulder reconstructive surgery. I’m now transitioning to non-operative musculoskeletal care due to a health related condition. I’m interested in all aspects of musculoskeletal medicine, and enjoy teaching my patients about their condition or injury. While no longer performing surgery, I’m able to determine if my patient needs surgery, and explain the procedure and recovery. I take pride in providing high-level care on an individual basis. I’ve served as the team orthopaedic surgeon for Concordia University for 10 years and Northwestern College for 3 years. I bring my experience as a surgeon and team physician to my new practice setting.
- Orthopaedic surgery, State University of New York, Brooklyn, NY
- Sports Medicine Fellowship, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- I enjoy spending time with my family, sports, cars, travel and history.