Scott Hanneman, PhD, LP
My initial focus during therapy is to facilitate self-compassion and a collaborative relationship in order to foster an openness to change. As a psychologist, my goals include to work with with clients to improve stress management by increasing adaptive coping strategies, with an ultimate goal of improving quality of life.
- Park Nicollet Melrose Center/Park Nicollet Bariatric Surgery Center
- Ph.D in Clinical Psychology, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY (2008-2013)
- Clinical Psychology Pre-doctoral Intern: VA Central Iowa Health Care System (2012-2013)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA (2008)
- Licensed Psychologist: Minnesota Board of Psychology
- Cognitive Processing Therapy
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Park Nicollet Melrose Center/Park Nicollet Bariatric Surgery Center
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Outside of work, I enjoy spending time with family and friends as well as reading, baking, and watching sports. Fishing (ice and open water) is a favorite hobby of mine.