Scott Marston, MD
HealthPartners Specialty Center - St. Paul
As a high school and college athlete, I became familiar with orthopedic issues and injuries and decided on my career path because I was intrigued by the ability of orthopedic surgeons to help athletes recover and resume their activities. I joined the University of Minnesota Physicians and Regions Hospital in 2004. My interests and training include arthritis and joint replacement surgery using the newest techniques in minimally invasive hip and knee surgeries and revision total hip and knee replacements, along with periprosthetic fracture management. I am also interested in adult and pediatric orthopedic trauma. I am currently the team physician for the White Bear Lake High School football and hockey teams.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopaedic Surgery-Adult Reconstruction: Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota Medical School
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
Honors & Awards
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine "Top Doctors" (2018)
- When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with my family and taking my kids to their numerous activities.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.