Scott Wissink, MD, CAQ
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
I first experienced sports medicine from a patient’s perspective when I was injured playing football in high school. I have had several other interactions with sports medicine physicians during college, and more recently as a snowboarder and mountain biker. Now that I am the one treating injured athletes, I strive to always keep this perspective.
- Family Practice Residency - UPMC St. Margaret, Pittsburgh PA
- Primary Care Sports Medicine - UPMC St. Margaret, Pittsburgh PA
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Carleton College, Northfield, MN
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Practice
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- My wife and I met at the University of MN Medical School and she is also joining Park Nicollet. We are returning from Pittsburgh, PA.