Sierra Kahler, PT, DPT
My ultimate goal as a physical therapist is to empower patients through education and motivation to help them achieve their goals and return to the activities they love. I have been involved in soccer and have enjoyed running since childhood leading me to have a special interest in these areas in my professional practice. The human body is a miraculous movement system that I am passionate to continuously learn about. I feel lucky that my career through physical therapy at TRIA lets me share that passion and expertise with people of all ages and abilities.
- Bachelors of Art in French, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- American Physical Therapy Association - Orthopedic Section Member
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- I love running, hiking, walking and playing soccer. I also greatly enjoy spending time with my family and friends.