Stephen England, MD, MPH
Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
As a pediatric orthopedist, I enjoy working with families to manage and treat all aspects of orthopedics in young children and adolescents. My philosophy for patient care is simply to treat each patient I see with respect and in the same manner I would want my own family to be treated.
Children are not simply small adults and their unique injuries and conditions require great attention and ongoing care.
- Orthopedic Surgery, The Hospital for Special Surgery, Cornell University Medical College, New York City, NY
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, Scottish Rite Children’s Medical Center, Atlanta, GA
- White House Fellowship - United States Department of Education, Washington, DC. Special Assistant to the Secretary
- Cornell University Medical College, New York City, NY
- Master of Public Health, John Hopkins University - Bloomberg School of Publich Health, Baltimore, MD
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Part I
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Part II
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Association
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
- Mpls. St. Paul Magazine "Top Doctors" (2016)