Tony O'Bright, PT, DPT, OCS, Cert. DN
Nothing is more satisfying than watching a patient leave physical therapy after achieving goals they didn’t think were possible. I love the problem solving aspect of figuring out what’s going on with a condition, as every person’s body is different in some way.
- Bachelor’s in Science in Biology, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, La Crosse, WI
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, La Crosse, WI
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties
- American Physical Therapy Association-Orthopedic Section
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- Running, golfing, spending time with my family (wife, two daughters and three pets), and cheering on all sports from Wisconsin