Travis Orth, PT, DPT, OCS
With a background in scientific research, I strive to utilize evidence based care to help optimize treatments and allow individuals to reach their physical therapy goals effectively and efficiently. I enjoy treating a wide variety of patients with varying backgrounds and goals for their physical therapy care. I feel that the daily interaction with patients with a variety of different goals and medical conditions is one of the great benefits of being a physical therapist. Specifically, I have a strong interest in treating endurance athletes, shoulder and knee pathology, spine pathology and overhead athletes.
- APTA Sports Travel Fellowship - 2015
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Lawrence University, Appleton, WI
- Masters in Cell and Molecular Biology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of New England, ME
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS)
- APTA Credential Clinical Instructor
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Sports Section of APTA
- Outside of the clinic I enjoy basically anything outdoors including running, golfing, hiking, skiing, fishing and hunting.