Tricia Kloeckl, OTR/L, CHT
As a hand therapist, I specialize in upper extremity rehabilitation, providing treatment from shoulder to fingertips. I enjoy working with orthopaedic injuries, pre and post-surgical as well as cumulative trauma. I provide rehabilitation as well as custom splinting for injured workers, artists, musicians and athletes with a focus on optimizing their performance after injury. I believe in a holistic and collaborative approach, utilizing brain and body neuroscience education, graded motor imagery, manual techniques, therapeutic exercise, neuromuscular rehabilitation, and ADL training/modification in my practice. Healing is a team effort and I encourage my patients to be proactive in the process.
- Bachelor of Arts in Occupational Therapy - College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, MN
- Certified Hand Therapist (CHT): Hand Therapy Certification Commission Hand Therapy and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- American Organization of Bodywork Therapies of ASIA
- Acupressure/Shiatsu Practitioner - Minnesota Center for Shiatsu Study
- I enjoy triathlon training, trail running, dance, outdoor adventure and travel with family-- including sharing my occupational therapy/hand therapy skills overseas. I love being active and living in the Twin Cities where I can take advantage of the great biking/walking paths, arts and restaurants.