Yvonne Grierson, MD
Orthopedic Surgery/Hand Fellowship
As an orthopedic surgeon, my professional areas of interests are in the care of the upper extremity; from the elbow to the tips of the fingers,and treating disorders of the bones, joints, nerves and soft tissues. I enjoy treating patients of all ages with issues ranging from sports injuries and fractures, to congenital issues to arthritic conditions. My goal is to work with my patients and them return to their activities with the highest possible level of conform and function for their upper extremity.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Hand Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- General Surgery Internship, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Subspecialty Certification in Surgery of the Hand American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine "Best Doctors" (2014-2017)
- Mpls. St. Paul Magazine "Top Doctors" (2016)
- When not taking care of patients, I enjoy spending time with my family. We can be found outdoors – playing soccer, running, biking, and skiing.