Your health is important to you around the clock—not just during office hours. That’s why TRIA Orthopaedic Center offers MyChart through Park Nicollet Health Services. With this online connection to your doctor’s office, you can schedule appointments, request prescription refills, review your health history, and more—online, any time!
TRIA is a subsidiary of Park Nicollet Health Services and uses Park Nicollet’s electronic medical record. If you are a Park Nicollet patient, you can access both your Park Nicollet and TRIA medical information through MyChart.
With MyChart you can…
View your medical information:
- Review your medications, immunizations and allergies
- Receive test results online
- Review care instructions from your doctor
Manage your care:
- Schedule certain appointment types online
- Easily cancel appointments
- Receive alerts for upcoming appointments
- Review payments and billing for your account
- Request prescription renewals
- Get your questions answered by a clinician
- E-visit with your doctor
Registering for MyChart
The easiest way to register for MyChart is to sign up in-person at TRIA or another Park Nicollet location. During your next appointment, ask your care team for assistance. Park Nicollet also offers online registration for MyChart. To ensure the privacy of your personal health information, online registration is a two-part process that adds an extra layer of security. Before you receive a MyChart access code, you must first mail or fax a completed MyChart Membership and Access Authorization.