Posted Date: August 30th, 2019
The Rehabilitation Services staff Physical Therapist will communicate timely, clearly and in a professional manner with staff, patients, patient family members, physicians and other internal/external customers. The staff member will demonstrate skills in listening, conflict management, system problem solving, decision-making and process improvement. The staff therapist will practice in compliance with professional standards and professional code of ethics. The Staff Physical Therapist is responsible for assuring that the PNHS values as defined by the PNHS mission statement are achieved through daily departmental operations. This includes, but is not limited to, direct patient care, professional growth and development, outcome/competency monitoring, compliance with professional organizations, regulatory standards and regulatory agencies; and participating in process improvements to advance patient care outcomes and satisfaction.
Participates in basic department development expectations for three professional pursuits, which must be some combination of the following: community event, clinical profession, a presentation and/or program, project or committee participation.
1. Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy.
2. Emphasis in a specific area of clinical expertise.
1. Licensed with the Minnesota Board of Physical Therapy.
2. Recommend membership in related professional organization such as the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), the Minnesota Chapter of APTA, or the AACVPR/MNACVPR.
3. Individuals are responsible for the travel arrangements required to meet the expectations of the position.
4. Exhibit leadership qualities and serve as a professional role model within the clinic demonstrating excellent communication skills, strong drive for results, motivation of others and a high degree of integrity and trust.
5. For Certified Physical Therapists, ABPTS certification or ABPTRFE Residency Program completion required.
6. For Fellows, ABPTRFE Fellowship training required.
The successful candidate for this position will split duties between one of our current TRIA Orthopedic Center locations in Bloomington or Woodbury and a work-site, direct-access to physical therapy clinic located within Regions Hospital. FTE may be .6 to 1.0 based on clinic need or candidate preference.
Candidates must have earned a DPT degree and obtained board-certified orthopedic clinic specialist certification.
A career at TRIA is bigger than a job. It’s an invitation to get more out of your work. We look to our employees for innovative ways to think about healthcare, and push the limits of superior customer service.
In addition to our competitive base salary and benefit offerings, listed below are additional incentives we offer!
– Weekend Rate incentive
– Non Profit Status – Qualification for government loan forgiveness program
– Research driven clinical care and opportunities for PT research – supported by an on-site clinical research scientist
– Month long on-boarding and ongoing mentoring process
– Motion analysis systems and advance technology used in clinical practice
Union Name: Non-Union
Job Code: P2BDG
Job Number: 51580
Work Schedule: Days, evenings and/or weekends per clinic schedule
Site: TRIA Woodbury
Hours/Pay Period: 48
Benefit Eligible: Yes