Our award winning building creates an impressive and welcoming environment centrally located just minutes away from the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport.
The 2,400 foot TRIA Surgical Skills Lab simulates an operating room environment with staging and instrument processing areas. We are able to customize instrumentation as needed to fit your requirements.
- Ceiling-mounted booms equipped with HD monitors, endoscopic systems, portable OR lighting and electrical power at each station
- Fluoroscopic capability with full size and mini C-arms available for rental
- Certified and tested lead aprons
- Wide range of general instrumentation (complete list available upon request)
- Complete sets of power hand pieces including sagittal saws, reciprocating saw and drills provided at no additional cost
- Scrubs and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all course participants including gowns, surgical gloves, shoe and boot covers, masks and head covering
Facility & Lab Amenities
- Dedicated men’s and women’s locker rooms complete with individual, secure lockers and showering facilities
- Complimentary on-site covered parking
- High-speed WiFi throughout the building
TRIA’s Surgical Skills Lab staff members are committed to providing a superior experience, marked by professionalism, efficiency and warmth, to all of our customers. Our experienced lab coordinators are here to assist with all of the details including event planning, catering requests, taxi services and hotel accommodations to ensure each course is a success.
- Attentive and knowledgeable staff dedicated exclusively to preparing the lab per your specifications
- Lab coordinators provide complete cadaveric tissue sourcing, preparation, storage and disposition (a thorough medical history and serology testing report is supplied for each specimen)
- Full operational support from specimen positioning and draping, setting up wide range of general instrumentation, and available during the course for any assistance required to ensure a smooth event
- Experienced lab coordinators assist with all lab details, if desired, including event planning, comprehensive catering arrangement, taxi services
- At the completion of the course, TRIA’s staff will handle all aspects of clean up including washing and/or instrument sterilization
TRIA’s fully integrated facility and conference centers are equipped with the latest A/V technology, including streaming to on-site conference rooms and lab recording.
- Main conference center: seats 70 people theater style or 40 classroom style; smaller conference rooms: seat up to fifteen people
- Each room is equipped with projectors, podiums, microphones and slide advancers