The TRIA/Hotel Recovery Program at TRIA Orthopaedic Center gives patients the opportunity to have certain procedures that are normally done in a hospital setting performed in TRIA’s outpatient surgery center. The overnight surgery recovery takes place at the hotel in a private room with personal nursing care, rather than a hospital.
Advantages of the program:
- No additional patient out-of-pocket cost to stay at the hotel.
- Reduced cost as compared to an overnight stay in a hospital.
- The hotel provides a comfortable, soothing environment without the noise and foot traffic common to hospitals.
- Nursing care on-site for the duration of your overnight stay.
- A family member, or other responsible adult, stays with you at the hotel.
- Complimentary meals for patient and one guest.
- Convenient locations
3900 American Blvd West
Bloomington, MN 55437
Courtyard by Marriott St. Paul/Woodbury
185 Radio Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125
The program is available for patients who are otherwise healthy. Individuals with acute or significant heart disease, insulin dependent diabetes, uncontrolled sleep apnea or a Body Mass Index (BMI) over 42 might be better suited to recovering in a hospital setting.
Bloomington Physical Therapists
Woodbury Physical Therapists
To learn more, contact TRIA at 952-831-8742