The TRIA/Hotel Recovery Program at TRIA Orthopaedic Center gives patients the opportunity to have certain procedures that are normally done in a hospital setting performed in TRIA’s outpatient surgery center. The overnight surgery recovery takes place at the hotel in a private room with personal nursing care, rather than a hospital.
Advantages of the program:
- No additional patient out-of-pocket cost to stay at the hotel.
- Reduced cost as compared to an overnight stay in a hospital.
- The hotel provides a comfortable, soothing environment without the noise and foot traffic common to hospitals.
- Nursing care on-site for the duration of your overnight stay.
- A family member, or other responsible adult, stays with you at the hotel.
- Complimentary meals for patient and one guest.
- Convenient locations
3900 American Blvd West
Bloomington, MN 55437
Courtyard by Marriott St. Paul/Woodbury
185 Radio Drive
Woodbury, MN 55125
The program is available for patients who are otherwise healthy; specifically, specifically, those who do not have acute or significant heart disease, insulin dependent diabetes that is well controlled with an A1C at or above 7, sleep apnea not controlled or a Body Mass Index (BMI) over 42, as individuals with these conditions are best suited recovering in a hospital setting.
Bloomington Physical Therapists
Woodbury Physical Therapists
What patients are saying about the TRIA/Hotel Recovery Program
“When Odell, 63, emerged from surgery at the TRIA Orthopaedic Center in Bloomington, his wife drove him across the street to the hotel, where a nurse was waiting with a wheelchair. Up in his room, Odell sank into a recliner, watched “American Idol” and dined on chicken noodle soup and a BLT sandwich. The nurse stayed in an adjoining room, checking on him through the night.” Star Tribute Article: TRIA Orthopaedic Center in Bloomington offers surgery recovery at Hilton
To learn more, contact TRIA at 952-831-8912