Adam DeWenter, MOT, OTR/L
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
I am an Occupational Therapist who specializes in evaluation and treatment of the hand and upper extremity. I also fabricate custom splints/orthoses, to assist in the treatment and recovery for patients. Whether a patient’s therapy involves returning to a sport or having the hand function to successfully knit a sweater, I feel it is important to treat each patient individually, according to their personal interests, goals and daily activities.
- Master of Occupational Therapy, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapist Licensed, Minnesota Department of Health
- Physical Agent Modalities Certified
- In my free time I enjoy being outdoors. My interests include running, hiking, fishing and hunting. I also enjoy traveling to new places with my wife and am an avid sports fan.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.