Adrian Jung, MS, OTR/L
Woodbury - TRIA
With any kind of upper extremity injury even the simplest of tasks, such as folding laundry or carrying a gallon of milk, can be difficult. Being able to educate my patients about their diagnosis, exercises, activity modification and then watching them reach their therapy goals rewarding. I enjoy working with people of all ages and ensuring that their therapy goals fit their needs to their lifestyle. Collaborating with my patients to make them a custom splint that fits their needs and lifestyle is also a gratifying part of my job. I enjoy continuously learning in order to provide my patients with the best evidence-based treatment that fits their needs and lifestyle.
- Associates of Science in Math & Science, Corning Community College, Corning, NY
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN
- Masters in Occupational Therapy, University of New England, Portland Maine
- National Board of Occupational Therapy
- American Occupational Therapy Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.