Alex Noll, DO, CAQ
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
TRIA Orthopedic Center Bloomington
Youth sports are my passion, especially the area of sports concussion management. I am committed to providing care for all athletes. Also I believe in educating our athletes, coaches and parents to help them recognize early signs and symptoms of a sports-related concussion. My utmost concern is for the safety of athletes so that they are rewarded with safe participation and enjoyment of sports. Outside of work, I enjoy volunteering for the Washburn Games (Washburn Center for Children), providing volunteer care at high school sporting events.
- Department of Family Medicine Fairview University Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Primary Care Sports Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Osteopathic Medical Center Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
- American Medical Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Outside of work, I enjoy volunteering for the Washburn Games (Washburn Center for Children), providing volunteer care at high school sporting events and chasing after my three young children with my wife.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.