Alex Noll, DO, CAQ
Primary Care Sports Medicine Physician
Youth sports are my passion, especially the area of sports concussion management. I am committed to providing care for all athletes. Also I believe in educating our athletes, coaches and parents to help them recognize early signs and symptoms of a sports-related concussion. My utmost concern is for the safety of athletes so that they are rewarded with safe participation and enjoyment of sports. Outside of work, I enjoy volunteering for the Washburn Games (Washburn Center for Children), providing volunteer care at high school sporting events.
- Department of Family Medicine Fairview University Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Primary Care Sports Medicine, Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN
- Osteopathic Medical Center Des Moines University, Des Moines, Iowa
- Director of Sport Concussion Program
- American Medical Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Outside of work, I enjoy volunteering for the Washburn Games (Washburn Center for Children), providing volunteer care at high school sporting events and chasing after my three young children with my wife.