Allison Palmsten, PT, DPT, OCS
I’ll partner with you to determine what your goals are and what motivates you. Getting you back to your sport or favorite hobby inspires me to help you achieve success. I want to play an active role in your recovery and build a lasting relationship while empowering you with the tools and resources needed to keep you fit and healthy.
- Bachelor of Science, Simmons College, Boston, MA
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Simmons College, Boston, MA
- Minnesota State Board of Physical Therapy, Licensed
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist
- Certified Manual Physical Therapist
- American Physical Therapy Association - Orthopedic Section Member
- Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
- In my free time you can find me exploring the parks around Minneapolis with my husband and dog, reading, running and doing yoga.