Ally May, MS, LAT, ATC
TRIA Orthopedic Center Woodbury / TRIA Orthopedics St. Paul
I am fortunate to have found a profession that encompasses my passion for helping others, athletics, and sports medicine. Working in the clinic and an athletic trainer for Highland Park High School, I am lucky enough to put my passion to use. Being able to help an athlete from the initial injury, throughout the rehabilitation process and return them to their sport is the most gratifying part of my job. I value being able to connect with my patients and help them recover from their injury physically as well as mentally.
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Sciences, College of St. Scholastica, 2016
- Master of Science in Athletic Training, College of St. Scholastica, 2017
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- Graston Technique I
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
- In my free time, I enjoy playing and watching sports, traveling, country concerts, bonfires, and spending time on the Minnesota & Wisconsin lakes with friends and family.
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.