Andrea Brelje, MS, LAT, ATC
St. Paul - TRIA / Woodbury - TRIA
At TRIA, I work both in the Woodbury and St. Paul clinics as well as provide athletic training services to St. Paul Central High School. As an athletic trainer I have a strong passion to work with high school athletes and be part of the athlete’s progress from the beginning of injury up to the day they are able to return fully to sport. I enjoy the overall mechanics of the human body, how to evaluate all aspects of the kinetic chain and find a solution to a chronic injury.
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN, 2011
- Master of Science in Athletic Trainer, Ohio University, 2013
- Board of Certification, Certified Athletic Trainer
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed Athletic Trainer
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers’ Association
- Minnesota Athletic Trainers’ Association
Share your experience, provide feedback, positive or negative, on the service you received.